Saudi Arabia shares lower at close of trade; Tadawul All Share down 0.28%
Investing.com – Saudi Arabia equities were lower at the close on Thursday, as losses in the Real Estate Development , Retail and Energy & Utilities sectors propelled shares lower.
At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share fell 0.28%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Saudi Arabia Refineries Co. (SE: 2030 ), which rose 9.69% or 2.80 points to trade at 31.70 at the close. Gulf General Cooperative Insurance (SE: 8260 ) added 9.36% or 1.25 points to end at 14.60 and Saudi vitrified clay pipes co. (SE: 2360 ) was up 7.72% or 4.75 points to 66.25 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Saudi Real Estate Co. (SE: 4020 ), which lost 3.82% or 0.80 points to trade at 20.15 in late trade. Red Sea Housing Services Company (SE: 4230 ) declined 3.46% or 0.90 points to end at 25.10 and Astra Industrial Group (SE: 1212 ) shed 2.97% or 0.45 points to 14.70.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 89 to 62 and 18 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was up 1.27% or 0.58 to $46.15 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in January rose 1.37% or 0.64 to hit $47.27 a barrel, while the December Gold contract rose 0.22% or 2.65 to trade at $1226.55 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.23% to 4.0182, while USD/SAR fell 0.42% to 3.7517.
The US Dollar Index was down 0.13% at 100.25.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or