At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share fell 0.73%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Arabian Shield Coop Insurance Co (SE: 8070 ), which rose 9.91% or 4.30 points to trade at 47.70 at the close. Al-Ahsa Development Co. (SE: 2140 ) added 4.56% or 0.60 points to end at 13.75 and National Metal Manufacturing Co. (SE: 2220 ) was up 3.24% or 0.80 points to 25.50 in late trade.
Biggest losers included National Agriculture Marketing Co. (SE: 4160 ), which lost 4.77% or 1.90 points to trade at 37.90 in late trade. Al Andalus Property Co SJSC (SE: 4320 ) declined 4.19% or 0.90 points to end at 20.60 and United Wire Factories Company (SE: 1301 ) shed 4.03% or 1.10 points to 26.20.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 125 to 35 and 11 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for February delivery was up 0.50% or 0.26 to $52.59 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in March rose 0.52% or 0.29 to hit $55.76 a barrel, while the February Gold contract rose 0.49% or 5.65 to trade at $1167.65 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 0.32% to 3.9147, while USD/SAR unchanged 0.00% to 3.7511.
The US Dollar Index was down 0.34% at 102.89.
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.