At the close in Stockholm, the OMX Stockholm 30 gained 0.81%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Stockholm 30 were Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson Class B (ST: ERICb ), which rose 3.56% or 1.88 points to trade at 54.73 at the close. Lundin Petroleum AB (ST: LUPE ) added 2.52% or 5.30 points to end at 215.40 and Securitas AB ser. B (ST: SECUb ) was up 2.26% or 3.20 points to 144.70 in late trade.
Biggest losers included H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB B (ST: HMb ), which lost 0.92% or 1.8 points to trade at 194.6 in late trade. ASSA ABLOY AB ser. B (ST: ASSAb ) declined 0.59% or 1.0 points to end at 167.9 and Autoliv Inc . SDB (ST: ALIVsdb ) shed 0.48% or 5.0 points to 1040.0.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 332 to 263 and 70 ended unchanged on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for January delivery was up 0.50% or 0.28 to $56.70 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in January rose 0.24% or 0.15 to hit $62.37 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.54% or 6.85 to trade at $1282.15 a troy ounce.
EUR/SEK was down 0.50% to 9.9057, while USD/SEK fell 0.54% to 8.4388.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.10% at 93.91.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.