At the close in Stockholm, the OMX Stockholm 30 added 1.11%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Stockholm 30 were Essity AB B (ST: ESSITYb ), which rose 2.68% or 6.10 points to trade at 233.80 at the close. Boliden AB (ST: BOL ) added 1.85% or 4.55 points to end at 250.35 and Swedbank AB ser A (ST: SWEDa ) was up 1.71% or 3.5 points to 207.8 in late trade.
Biggest losers included AstraZeneca PLC (ST: AZN ), which lost 0.20% or 1.4 points to trade at 703.2 in late trade. Electrolux, AB ser. B (ST: ELUXb ) declined 0.15% or 0.3 points to end at 203.9 and Securitas AB ser. B (ST: SECUb ) gained 0.19% or 0.30 points to 159.10.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 373 to 251 and 60 ended unchanged on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for September delivery was up 0.58% or 0.38 to $65.39 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in October rose 0.62% or 0.44 to hit $71.20 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.05% or 0.60 to trade at $1185.60 a troy ounce.
EUR/SEK was up 0.21% to 10.4656, while USD/SEK fell 0.12% to 9.1940.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.16% at 96.44.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.