At the close in Stockholm, the OMX Stockholm 30 declined 0.10%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Stockholm 30 were Securitas AB ser. B (ST: SECUb ), which rose 3.23% or 5.00 points to trade at 159.70 at the close. Electrolux, AB ser. B (ST: ELUXb ) added 1.07% or 2.2 points to end at 207.4 and Volvo, AB ser. B (ST: VOLVb ) was up 0.54% or 0.83 points to 154.28 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson Class B (ST: ERICb ), which lost 1.17% or 0.83 points to trade at 69.81 in late trade. Autoliv Inc . SDB (ST: ALIVsdb ) declined 0.97% or 8.8 points to end at 895.8 and Atlas Copco AB Series B (ST: ATCOb ) shed 0.94% or 2.2 points to 230.8.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 308 to 303 and 69 ended unchanged on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for September delivery was up 2.07% or 1.42 to $70.11 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in October rose 1.02% or 0.76 to hit $75.52 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract fell 0.08% or 1.00 to trade at $1222.00 a troy ounce.
EUR/SEK was down 0.45% to 10.2551, while USD/SEK fell 0.93% to 8.7540.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.41% at 94.08.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.