At the close in Stockholm, the OMX Stockholm 30 declined 1.03%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Stockholm 30 were Swedish Match AB (ST: SWMA ), which rose 1.39% or 5.1 points to trade at 371.1 at the close. Svenska Handelsbanken AB A (ST: SHBa ) added 1.23% or 1.25 points to end at 102.75 and Sandvik AB (ST: SAND ) was up 0.23% or 0.30 points to 129.35 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB A (ST: SEBa ), which lost 3.50% or 3.22 points to trade at 88.78 in late trade. Atlas Copco AB Class A (ST: ATCOa ) declined 3.43% or 7.6 points to end at 214.2 and Atlas Copco AB Series B (ST: ATCOb ) shed 2.98% or 6.2 points to 200.2.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 378 to 243 and 47 ended unchanged on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for January delivery was up 1.39% or 0.71 to $51.86 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in February rose 0.80% or 0.48 to hit $60.63 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract fell 0.20% or 2.45 to trade at $1247.55 a troy ounce.
EUR/SEK was down 0.46% to 10.2872, while USD/SEK fell 0.39% to 9.0549.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.09% at 97.105.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.