At the close in Istanbul, the BIST 100 lost 0.52%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the BIST 100 were Turk Traktor (IS: TTRAK ), which rose 2.30% or 1.80 points to trade at 80.20 at the close. Emlak Konut Gmyo (IS: EKGYO ) added 1.27% or 0.040 points to end at 3.180 and Turkiye Is Bankasi AS C (IS: ISCTR ) was up 1.01% or 0.050 points to 5.000 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Metro Holding (IS: METRO ), which lost 3.64% or 0.040 points to trade at 1.060 in late trade. Bizim Magazalari (IS: BIZIM ) declined 3.34% or 0.45 points to end at 13.01 and Alcatel Lucent Teletas (IS: ALCTL ) shed 2.97% or 0.240 points to 7.840.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 254 to 78 and 71 ended unchanged on the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold for December delivery was down 0.04% or 0.45 to $1269.05 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in December fell 0.97% or 0.48 to hit $49.24 a barrel, while the December Brent oil contract fell 0.89% or 0.45 to trade at $50.02 a barrel.
USD/TRY was down 0.19% to 3.1079, while EUR/TRY rose 0.17% to 3.3998.
The US Dollar Index was down 0.22% at 98.70.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.