The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Takaful House (DU: DTKF ), which rose 3.67% or 0.025 points to trade at 0.706 at the close. Damac Properties Dubai Co PSC (DU: DAMAC ) added 3.45% or 0.100 points to end at 3.000 and Air Arabia PJSC (DU: AIRA ) was up 2.33% or 0.030 points to 1.320 in late trade.
Biggest losers included National Cement Company P.S.C. (DU: NCC ), which lost 5.26% or 0.150 points to trade at 2.700 in late trade. Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ) declined 2.80% or 0.030 points to end at 1.040 and SHUAA Capital PSC (DU: SHUA ) shed 1.83% or 0.020 points to 1.070.
The top performers on the ADX General were National Marine Dredging PSC (AD: NMDC ) which rose 7.97% to 2.980, Rak Cement Co (AD: RKCC ) which was up 5.33% to settle at 0.790 and Agthia Group (AD: AGTH ) which gained 5.01% to close at 4.40.
The worst performers were Union Insurance Co PSC (AD: UNIN ) which was down 9.09% to 1.20 in late trade, Commercial Bank International (AD: CBI ) which lost 8.43% to settle at 0.760 and Ad Natl Energy (AD: TAQA ) which was down 6.94% to 0.670 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 19 to 17 and 6 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 12 fell and 8 advanced, while 10 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for April delivery was down 0.03% or 0.02 to $61.34 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in May fell 0.11% or 0.07 to hit $64.88 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract fell 0.15% or 2.00 to trade at $1318.80 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was down 0.00% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED fell 0.06% to 4.5287.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.16% at 90.03.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.