The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ), which rose 1.97% or 0.030 points to trade at 1.550 at the close. Amanat Holdings PJSC (DU: AMANT ) added 1.75% or 0.020 points to end at 1.160 and Arabtec Holding PJSC (DU: ARTC ) was up 1.10% or 0.020 points to 1.840 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Dubai Islamic Insurance Co. (DU: AMAN ), which lost 3.00% or 0.018 points to trade at 0.582 in late trade. ARAMEX PJSC (DU: ARMX ) declined 2.68% or 0.110 points to end at 4.000 and DXB Entertainments (P.J.S.C.) (DU: DXBE ) shed 1.63% or 0.006 points to 0.362.
The top performers on the ADX General were Abu Dhabi National for Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: BILD ) which rose 4.26% to 0.490, Rak Ceramics (AD: RKCE ) which was up 2.27% to settle at 2.250 and Aldar Properti (AD: ALDR ) which gained 1.17% to close at 1.730.
The worst performers were Em Driving Co (AD: DRIV ) which was down 9.89% to 5.92 in late trade, Sharjah Cement AD (AD: SCID ) which lost 6.90% to settle at 0.931 and Methaq (AD: METH ) which was down 2.52% to 0.775 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 16 to 13 and 5 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 14 rose and 9 declined, while 3 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was up 0.66% or 0.49 to $74.78 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December rose 0.89% or 0.75 to hit $84.66 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.08% or 0.90 to trade at $1189.50 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was down 0.01% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED fell 0.39% to 4.2045.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.31% at 95.74.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.