The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Amanat Holdings PJSC (DU: AMANT ), which rose 4.31% or 0.050 points to trade at 1.210 at the close. Emirates NBD PJSC (DU: ENBD ) added 2.37% or 0.220 points to end at 9.500 and Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ) was up 1.98% or 0.018 points to 0.928 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Mashreqbank PSC (DU: MASB ), which lost 6.67% or 5.00 points to trade at 70.00 in late trade. Dubai National Insurance (DU: DNIN ) declined 6.25% or 0.200 points to end at 3.000 and Takaful Emarat PSC (DU: TKFE ) shed 4.17% or 0.080 points to 1.840.
The top performers on the ADX General were Rak Cmt & Cons (AD: RAKC ) which rose 14.67% to 0.860, Agthia Group (AD: AGTH ) which was up 3.16% to settle at 4.90 and First Abu Dhabi Bank PJSC (AD: FAB ) which gained 2.46% to close at 14.60.
The worst performers were National Takaful Co PJSC (AD: WATA ) which was down 9.09% to 0.60 in late trade, International Holding Company PJSC (AD: IHC ) which lost 4.03% to settle at 1.19 and Arkan Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: ARKN ) which was down 1.82% to 0.5400 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 17 to 13 and 8 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 12 fell and 8 advanced, while 9 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for October delivery was down 0.36% or 0.25 to $68.47 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November fell 0.33% or 0.25 to hit $75.88 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.19% or 2.30 to trade at $1211.00 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was down 0.01% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED fell 0.06% to 4.2667.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.02% at 95.10.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.