The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Amanat Holdings PJSC (DU: AMANT ), which rose 2.50% or 0.030 points to trade at 1.230 at the close. AJMAN BANK PJSC (DU: AJBNK ) added 2.49% or 0.023 points to end at 0.948 and Takaful Emarat PSC (DU: TKFE ) was up 2.19% or 0.040 points to 1.870 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Drake & Scull International PJSC (DU: DSI ), which lost 3.93% or 0.018 points to trade at 0.440 in late trade. National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ) declined 2.94% or 0.050 points to end at 1.650 and Gulf General Investments Company (DU: GGIC ) shed 2.57% or 0.007 points to 0.265.
The top performers on the ADX General were National Marine Dredging PSC (AD: NMDC ) which rose 7.26% to 3.250, Rak Cement Co (AD: RKCC ) which was up 5.63% to settle at 0.750 and Arkan Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: ARKN ) which gained 5.45% to close at 0.5800.
The worst performers were Nat Bk Qaiwain (AD: NBQ ) which was down 9.82% to 2.48 in late trade, National Takaful Co PJSC (AD: WATA ) which lost 9.09% to settle at 0.50 and Green Crs Ins (AD: GCIC ) which was down 7.41% to 0.500 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 19 to 15 and 4 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 17 rose and 8 declined, while 8 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for October delivery was up 0.58% or 0.40 to $69.91 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November rose 0.67% or 0.52 to hit $77.98 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.13% or 1.60 to trade at $1209.90 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6732, while EUR/AED fell 0.15% to 4.2939.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.11% at 94.56.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.