The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Arabtec Holding PJSC (DU: ARTC ), which rose 3.94% or 0.080 points to trade at 2.110 at the close. Amlak Finance PJSC (DU: AMLK ) added 3.71% or 0.030 points to end at 0.839 and Islamic Arab Insurance Company (DU: SALAMA ) was up 1.59% or 0.007 points to 0.448 in late trade.
Biggest losers included SHUAA Capital PSC (DU: SHUA ), which lost 1.79% or 0.020 points to trade at 1.100 in late trade. Dubai Islamic Insurance Co. (DU: AMAN ) declined 1.45% or 0.010 points to end at 0.680 and Dubai Financial Market PJSC (DU: DFM ) shed 0.91% or 0.010 points to 1.090.
The top performers on the ADX General were Abu Dhabi National for Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: BILD ) which rose 7.27% to 0.590, International Holding Company PJSC (AD: IHC ) which was up 5.60% to settle at 1.32 and Ad Natl Energy (AD: TAQA ) which gained 4.17% to close at 1.250.
The worst performers were National Bank of Fujairah PJSC (AD: NBF ) which was down 5.66% to 2.50 in late trade, Rak Cement Co (AD: RKCC ) which lost 1.35% to settle at 0.730 and Agthia Group (AD: AGTH ) which was down 1.02% to 4.85 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 16 to 14 and 8 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 15 rose and 5 declined, while 5 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for July delivery was down 0.67% or 0.44 to $65.08 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in August fell 0.09% or 0.07 to hit $75.31 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract fell 0.25% or 3.30 to trade at $1298.90 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was up 0.01% to 3.6732, while EUR/AED rose 0.46% to 4.3240.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.30% at 93.57.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.