The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Amanat Holdings PJSC (DU: AMANT ), which rose 9.43% or 0.100 points to trade at 1.160 at the close. Dubai Islamic Insurance Co. (DU: AMAN ) added 3.05% or 0.020 points to end at 0.675 and ARAMEX PJSC (DU: ARMX ) was up 2.09% or 0.090 points to 4.400 in late trade.
Biggest losers included National Cement Company P.S.C. (DU: NCC ), which lost 10.00% or 0.260 points to trade at 2.340 in late trade. DXB Entertainments (P.J.S.C.) (DU: DXBE ) declined 2.57% or 0.009 points to end at 0.341 and Union Properties PJSC (DU: UPRO ) shed 1.71% or 0.012 points to 0.691.
The top performers on the ADX General were United Arab Bk (AD: UAB ) which rose 13.21% to 1.200, International Holding Company PJSC (AD: IHC ) which was up 5.98% to settle at 1.24 and Ad Commercial (AD: ADCB ) which gained 2.29% to close at 7.16.
The worst performers were Arkan Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: ARKN ) which was down 8.33% to 0.5500 in late trade, Union Natl Bk (AD: UNB ) which lost 3.95% to settle at 3.650 and Ad Natl Energy (AD: TAQA ) which was down 2.46% to 1.190 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 16 to 14 and 8 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 10 rose and 7 declined, while 4 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for October delivery was up 1.05% or 0.71 to $68.54 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to hit $76.13 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 1.53% or 18.30 to trade at $1212.30 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6732, while EUR/AED rose 0.68% to 4.2691.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.49% at 95.08.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.