The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Amlak Finance PJSC (DU: AMLK ), which rose 3.40% or 0.025 points to trade at 0.760 at the close. Dubai Financial Market PJSC (DU: DFM ) added 3.09% or 0.030 points to end at 1.000 and Dubai Islamic Insurance Co. (DU: AMAN ) was up 2.88% or 0.019 points to 0.679 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Emirates NBD PJSC (DU: ENBD ), which lost 1.96% or 0.200 points to trade at 10.000 in late trade. Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ) declined 1.94% or 0.020 points to end at 1.010 and National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ) shed 1.12% or 0.020 points to 1.760.
The top performers on the ADX General were Commercial Bank International (AD: CBI ) which rose 14.49% to 0.790, National Takaful Co PJSC (AD: WATA ) which was up 14.29% to settle at 0.48 and Rak Cement Co (AD: RKCC ) which gained 2.86% to close at 0.720.
The worst performers were Ad Shipbldg Co (AD: ADSB ) which was down 9.60% to 1.790 in late trade, Dana Gas (AD: DANA ) which lost 2.78% to settle at 1.050 and Natl Bk Of Rak (AD: RAKB ) which was down 2.04% to 4.32 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 21 to 11 and 7 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 13 rose and 10 declined, while 5 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was up 0.16% or 0.11 to $70.81 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July rose 0.32% or 0.25 to hit $77.37 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract fell 0.09% or 1.20 to trade at $1319.50 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6732, while EUR/AED rose 0.38% to 4.4036.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.27% at 92.19.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.