The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were National Cement Company P.S.C. (DU: NCC ), which rose 9.68% or 0.300 points to trade at 3.400 at the close. DXB Entertainments (P.J.S.C.) (DU: DXBE ) added 6.11% or 0.028 points to end at 0.486 and ARAMEX PJSC (DU: ARMX ) was up 3.29% or 0.140 points to 4.400 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Emirate Integrated Telecom Co PJSC (DU: DU ), which lost 4.80% or 0.240 points to trade at 4.760 in late trade. Marka Pjse (DU: MARKA ) declined 2.92% or 0.01 points to end at 0.47 and Air Arabia PJSC (DU: AIRA ) shed 0.87% or 0.010 points to 1.140.
The top performers on the ADX General were National Bank of Fujairah PJSC (AD: NBF ) which rose 12.83% to 2.99, Ad Aviation (AD: ADAV ) which was up 6.92% to settle at 3.090 and Ad Natl Energy (AD: TAQA ) which gained 6.67% to close at 0.800.
The worst performers were Ad Islamic Bk (AD: ADIB ) which was down 7.94% to 3.710 in late trade, Invest Bank AD (AD: INVB ) which lost 4.00% to settle at 2.400 and Aldar Properti (AD: ALDR ) which was down 3.62% to 2.130 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 26 to 7 and 3 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 12 rose and 7 declined, while 8 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for May delivery was down 0.11% or 0.07 to $64.31 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in June fell 0.55% or 0.38 to hit $68.38 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract rose 0.15% or 2.00 to trade at $1326.20 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was down 0.00% to 3.6729, while EUR/AED rose 0.09% to 4.5248.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.09% at 89.68.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.