The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Islamic Arab Insurance Company (DU: SALAMA ), which rose 14.89% or 0.070 points to trade at 0.540 at the close. National Cement Company P.S.C. (DU: NCC ) added 8.77% or 0.250 points to end at 3.100 and Emirates NBD PJSC (DU: ENBD ) was up 2.79% or 0.230 points to 8.480 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Marka Pjse (DU: MARKA ), which lost 2.86% or 0.02 points to trade at 0.68 in late trade. Union Properties PJSC (DU: UPRO ) declined 1.96% or 0.017 points to end at 0.850 and Amlak Finance PJSC (DU: AMLK ) shed 1.79% or 0.020 points to 1.100.
The top performers on the ADX General were Rak Cmt & Cons (AD: RAKC ) which rose 14.29% to 1.120, Green Crs Ins (AD: GCIC ) which was up 12.96% to settle at 0.610 and Gulf Cement Co (AD: GCEM ) which gained 9.18% to close at 1.0700.
The worst performers were National Marine Dredging PSC (AD: NMDC ) which was down 10.00% to 3.600 in late trade, Arkan Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: ARKN ) which lost 5.48% to settle at 0.6900 and Abu Dhabi National for Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: BILD ) which was down 4.44% to 0.430 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 18 to 14 and 5 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 12 fell and 11 advanced, while 6 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was down 1.52% or 0.78 to $50.52 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December fell 1.25% or 0.71 to hit $56.23 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.70% or 9.04 to trade at $1297.94 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6732, while EUR/AED rose 0.00% to 4.3559.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.11% at 92.89.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.