The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Dubai Investments PJSC (DU: DINV ), which rose 4.42% or 0.110 points to trade at 2.600 at the close. National Cement Company P.S.C. (DU: NCC ) added 2.86% or 0.080 points to end at 2.880 and Amlak Finance PJSC (DU: AMLK ) was up 1.83% or 0.020 points to 1.110 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ), which lost 1.96% or 0.030 points to trade at 1.500 in late trade. Drake & Scull International PJSC (DU: DSI ) declined 1.42% or 0.030 points to end at 2.090 and Emirate Integrated Telecom Co PJSC (DU: DU ) shed 0.93% or 0.050 points to 5.350.
The top performers on the ADX General were Green Crs Ins (AD: GCIC ) which rose 9.09% to 0.600, Gulf Cement Co (AD: GCEM ) which was up 7.00% to settle at 1.0700 and Dana Gas (AD: DANA ) which gained 4.11% to close at 0.760.
The worst performers were Ras Al Khaimah Poultry and Feeding Co (AD: RAKP ) which was down 10.00% to 3.06 in late trade, Arkan Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: ARKN ) which lost 4.17% to settle at 0.6900 and Methaq (AD: METH ) which was down 3.49% to 0.830 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 18 to 16 and 6 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 10 rose and 9 declined, while 9 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was down 0.25% or 0.13 to $52.34 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December rose 0.07% or 0.04 to hit $58.37 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.33% or 4.23 to trade at $1274.07 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was up 0.01% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED rose 0.14% to 4.3253.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.12% at 93.72.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.