The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Emirates NBD PJSC (DU: ENBD ), which rose 8.41% or 0.830 points to trade at 10.700 at the close. DXB Entertainments (P.J.S.C.) (DU: DXBE ) added 5.56% or 0.021 points to end at 0.399 and Arabtec Holding PJSC (DU: ARTC ) was up 3.00% or 0.060 points to 2.060 in late trade.
Biggest losers included National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ), which lost 1.69% or 0.030 points to trade at 1.750 in late trade. AJMAN BANK PJSC (DU: AJBNK ) declined 0.99% or 0.010 points to end at 1.000 and Dubai Financial Market PJSC (DU: DFM ) shed 0.93% or 0.010 points to 1.070.
The top performers on the ADX General were Rak Ceramics (AD: RKCE ) which rose 3.75% to 2.490, First Abu Dhabi Bank PJSC (AD: FAB ) which was up 3.07% to settle at 11.75 and Methaq (AD: METH ) which gained 2.70% to close at 0.760.
The worst performers were Abu Dhabi National Hotels Co (AD: ADNH ) which was down 4.68% to 2.65 in late trade, Rak Cement Co (AD: RKCC ) which lost 2.60% to settle at 0.750 and Ras Al Khaimah Poultry and Feeding Co (AD: RAKP ) which was down 2.23% to 1.75 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 21 to 9 and 8 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 15 rose and 10 declined, while 4 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for July delivery was up 0.21% or 0.15 to $72.50 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July rose 0.39% or 0.31 to hit $79.53 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract rose 0.22% or 2.90 to trade at $1293.80 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was up 0.01% to 3.6732, while EUR/AED rose 0.20% to 4.3393.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.16% at 93.31.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.