The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Mashreqbank PSC (DU: MASB ), which rose 5.82% or 3.85 points to trade at 69.95 at the close. Damac Properties Dubai Co PSC (DU: DAMAC ) added 4.97% or 0.170 points to end at 3.590 and Deyaar Development PJSC (DU: DEYR ) was up 4.00% or 0.019 points to 0.494 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Emirates NBD PJSC (DU: ENBD ), which lost 2.74% or 0.230 points to trade at 8.150 in late trade. Arabtec Holding PJSC (DU: ARTC ) declined 1.10% or 0.030 points to end at 2.700 and Islamic Arab Insurance Company (DU: SALAMA ) shed 0.99% or 0.005 points to 0.500.
The top performers on the ADX General were Green Crs Ins (AD: GCIC ) which rose 12.82% to 0.880, Abu Dhabi National Hotels Co (AD: ADNH ) which was up 9.26% to settle at 2.95 and Invest Bank AD (AD: INVB ) which gained 5.93% to close at 2.500.
The worst performers were Natl Bk Of Rak (AD: RAKB ) which was down 4.00% to 4.80 in late trade, Ad Natl Energy (AD: TAQA ) which lost 3.08% to settle at 0.630 and Rak Cement Co (AD: RKCC ) which was down 2.94% to 0.660 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 22 to 10 and 8 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 17 rose and 7 declined, while 5 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was up 0.32% or 0.18 to $56.99 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in January rose 0.39% or 0.25 to hit $63.74 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.15% or 1.93 to trade at $1285.63 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED rose 0.13% to 4.2644.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.11% at 94.67.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.