The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Takaful Emarat PSC (DU: TKFE ), which rose 7.06% or 0.120 points to trade at 1.820 at the close. Emirates NBD PJSC (DU: ENBD ) added 6.15% or 0.550 points to end at 9.500 and Arabtec Holding PJSC (DU: ARTC ) was up 3.76% or 0.070 points to 1.930 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Gulf General Investments Company (DU: GGIC ), which lost 2.60% or 0.007 points to trade at 0.262 in late trade. SHUAA Capital PSC (DU: SHUA ) declined 1.96% or 0.020 points to end at 1.000 and Deyaar Development PJSC (DU: DEYR ) shed 1.15% or 0.005 points to 0.431.
The top performers on the ADX General were Rak Cmt & Cons (AD: RAKC ) which rose 14.50% to 0.979, Abu Dhabi National Hotels Co (AD: ADNH ) which was up 6.90% to settle at 3.10 and Nat Bk Qaiwain (AD: NBQ ) which gained 6.12% to close at 2.60.
The worst performers were Ad Shipbldg Co (AD: ADSB ) which was down 9.24% to 1.080 in late trade, Gulf Pharm Ind (AD: GPHI ) which lost 9.09% to settle at 2.000 and Natl Bk Of Rak (AD: RAKB ) which was down 3.06% to 4.12 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 19 to 15 and 5 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 17 rose and 12 declined, while 2 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was up 0.92% or 0.66 to $72.23 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December rose 0.62% or 0.50 to hit $81.29 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.01% or 0.10 to trade at $1199.00 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was up 0.00% to 3.6733, while EUR/AED fell 0.26% to 4.3024.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.27% at 94.13.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.