The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were ARAMEX PJSC (DU: ARMX ), which rose 5.81% or 0.270 points to trade at 4.920 at the close. AJMAN BANK PJSC (DU: AJBNK ) added 5.15% or 0.070 points to end at 1.430 and Dubai Islamic Insurance Co. (DU: AMAN ) was up 2.00% or 0.019 points to 0.969 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ), which lost 2.55% or 0.040 points to trade at 1.530 in late trade. Dubai Investments PJSC (DU: DINV ) declined 1.96% or 0.050 points to end at 2.500 and Amanat Holdings PJSC (DU: AMANT ) shed 1.72% or 0.020 points to 1.140.
The top performers on the ADX General were Rak Cement Co (AD: RKCC ) which rose 5.88% to 0.900, Em Driving Co (AD: DRIV ) which was up 5.33% to settle at 8.50 and Rak Cmt & Cons (AD: RAKC ) which gained 5.26% to close at 1.200.
The worst performers were Finance House (AD: FH ) which was down 2.25% to 1.740 in late trade, Dana Gas (AD: DANA ) which lost 2.22% to settle at 0.440 and Ad Natl Energy (AD: TAQA ) which was down 2.08% to 0.470 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 14 to 14 and 7 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 13 rose and 10 declined, while 6 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for April delivery was down 0.83% or 0.45 to $54.00 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in May unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to hit $56.31 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract rose 0.53% or 6.65 to trade at $1258.05 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6727, while EUR/AED fell 0.20% to 3.8773.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.17% at 101.12.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.