The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Marka Pjse (DU: MARKA ), which rose 7.96% or 0.09 points to trade at 1.22 at the close. Commercial Bank of Dubai P.S.C. (DU: CBD ) added 4.95% or 0.250 points to end at 5.300 and Arabtec Holding PJSC (DU: ARTC ) was up 4.67% or 0.070 points to 1.570 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ), which lost 1.89% or 0.020 points to trade at 1.040 in late trade. National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ) declined 1.37% or 0.020 points to end at 1.440 and AJMAN BANK PJSC (DU: AJBNK ) shed 1.20% or 0.020 points to 1.650.
The top performers on the ADX General were Int Fish Farmi (AD: ASMK ) which rose 3.87% to 1.61, Gulf Medical Projects Co PSC (AD: GMPC ) which was up 3.31% to settle at 2.50 and Abu Dhabi National for Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: BILD ) which gained 2.13% to close at 0.480.
The worst performers were Ad Islamic Bk (AD: ADIB ) which was down 4.29% to 3.790 in late trade, Gulf Cement Co (AD: GCEM ) which lost 2.27% to settle at 0.8600 and Rak Properties (AD: RPRO ) which was down 1.67% to 0.590 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 20 to 13 and 4 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 13 fell and 10 advanced, while 3 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for September delivery was unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to $46.65 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in September rose 1.29% or 0.61 to hit $47.98 a barrel, while the August Gold contract rose 0.43% or 5.70 to trade at $1337.90 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was down 0.01% to 3.6729, while EUR/AED fell 0.72% to 4.0534.
The US Dollar Index was up 0.62% at 96.70.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.