The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Arabtec Holding PJSC (DU: ARTC ), which rose 15.00% or 0.126 points to trade at 0.966 at the close. Oman Insurance Company P.S.C. (DU: OIC ) added 14.67% or 0.220 points to end at 1.720 and Union Properties PJSC (DU: UPRO ) was up 10.75% or 0.099 points to 1.020 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Air Arabia PJSC (DU: AIRA ), which lost 0.82% or 0.010 points to trade at 1.210 in late trade. Emirates NBD PJSC (DU: ENBD ) declined 0.48% or 0.040 points to end at 8.360 and Emirate Integrated Telecom Co PJSC (DU: DU ) shed 0.17% or 0.010 points to 6.000.
The top performers on the ADX General were Commercial Bank International (AD: CBI ) which rose 10.00% to 1.980, Arkan Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: ARKN ) which was up 6.49% to settle at 0.8200 and Methaq (AD: METH ) which gained 4.71% to close at 0.890.
The worst performers were Ad Natl Ins Co (AD: ADNI ) which was down 9.09% to 2.700 in late trade, Bank Of Sharja (AD: BOS ) which lost 2.84% to settle at 1.370 and Agthia Group (AD: AGTH ) which was down 1.55% to 6.35 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 30 to 4 and 1 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 16 rose and 6 declined, while 5 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for April delivery was down 0.50% or 0.27 to $54.06 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in April fell 0.53% or 0.30 to hit $56.36 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract fell 0.08% or 1.05 to trade at $1237.85 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6728, while EUR/AED fell 0.28% to 3.8586.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.16% at 101.61.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.