The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ), which rose 4.40% or 0.040 points to trade at 0.950 at the close. Drake & Scull International PJSC (DU: DSI ) added 2.93% or 0.012 points to end at 0.422 and SHUAA Capital PSC (DU: SHUA ) was up 1.94% or 0.020 points to 1.050 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Amanat Holdings PJSC (DU: AMANT ), which lost 3.39% or 0.040 points to trade at 1.140 in late trade. Damac Properties Dubai Co PSC (DU: DAMAC ) declined 2.44% or 0.050 points to end at 2.000 and National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ) shed 1.31% or 0.020 points to 1.510.
The top performers on the ADX General were Rak Properties (AD: RPRO ) which rose 1.65% to 0.617, Methaq (AD: METH ) which was up 0.65% to settle at 0.780 and Emirates Ins C (AD: EIC ) which unchanged 0.00% to close at 6.50.
The worst performers were Em Driving Co (AD: DRIV ) which was down 10.00% to 6.57 in late trade, Agthia Group (AD: AGTH ) which lost 9.65% to settle at 3.65 and Rak Ceramics (AD: RKCE ) which was down 2.22% to 2.200 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 15 to 15 and 6 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 13 fell and 2 advanced, while 4 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was down 0.05% or 0.04 to $74.29 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December fell 0.65% or 0.55 to hit $84.03 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.42% or 5.10 to trade at $1206.70 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED rose 0.07% to 4.2322.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.13% at 95.31.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.