The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ), which rose 3.17% or 0.040 points to trade at 1.300 at the close. Drake & Scull International PJSC (DU: DSI ) added 1.06% or 0.004 points to end at 0.382 and Takaful Emarat PSC (DU: TKFE ) was up 0.97% or 0.020 points to 2.080 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Islamic Arab Insurance Company (DU: SALAMA ), which lost 1.89% or 0.009 points to trade at 0.467 in late trade. Union Properties PJSC (DU: UPRO ) declined 1.45% or 0.013 points to end at 0.886 and Deyaar Development PJSC (DU: DEYR ) shed 1.34% or 0.007 points to 0.515.
The top performers on the ADX General were Rak Cmt & Cons (AD: RAKC ) which rose 11.76% to 1.140, Ad Aviation (AD: ADAV ) which was up 3.85% to settle at 2.700 and Natl Bk Of Rak (AD: RAKB ) which gained 2.61% to close at 4.72.
The worst performers were Agthia Group (AD: AGTH ) which was down 2.78% to 5.25 in late trade, Dana Gas (AD: DANA ) which lost 1.54% to settle at 0.640 and First Abu Dhabi Bank PJSC (AD: FAB ) which was down 1.42% to 10.40 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 21 to 14 and 5 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 6 rose and 4 declined, while 15 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for October delivery was up 0.15% or 0.07 to $46.64 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November fell 0.35% or 0.18 to hit $51.24 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.76% or 10.03 to trade at $1325.33 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED rose 0.51% to 4.4217.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.49% at 91.72.
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.