The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Amanat Holdings PJSC (DU: AMANT ), which rose 1.54% or 0.020 points to trade at 1.320 at the close. Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ) added 0.99% or 0.010 points to end at 1.020 and SHUAA Capital PSC (DU: SHUA ) was up 0.98% or 0.010 points to 1.030 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Islamic Arab Insurance Company (DU: SALAMA ), which lost 3.72% or 0.016 points to trade at 0.414 in late trade. Dubai Financial Market PJSC (DU: DFM ) declined 2.86% or 0.030 points to end at 1.020 and DXB Entertainments (P.J.S.C.) (DU: DXBE ) shed 2.55% or 0.012 points to 0.458.
The top performers on the ADX General were Sharjah Islami (AD: SIB ) which rose 1.63% to 1.250, International Holding Company PJSC (AD: IHC ) which was up 1.38% to settle at 1.47 and Bank Of Sharja (AD: BOS ) which gained 0.92% to close at 1.100.
The worst performers were Ad Commercial (AD: ADCB ) which was down 3.41% to 6.52 in late trade, First Abu Dhabi Bank PJSC (AD: FAB ) which lost 2.98% to settle at 11.40 and Dana Gas (AD: DANA ) which was down 2.22% to 0.880 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 19 to 14 and 6 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 9 fell and 5 advanced, while 8 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for May delivery was down 0.72% or 0.47 to $64.78 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in June fell 0.49% or 0.34 to hit $69.12 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract fell 0.39% or 5.30 to trade at $1336.70 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was down 0.01% to 3.6729, while EUR/AED fell 0.08% to 4.5518.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.21% at 89.15.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.