The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Emaar Development PJSC (DU: EMAARDEV ), which unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to trade at 5.570 at the close. AJMAN BANK PJSC (DU: AJBNK ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to end at 0.989 and Dubai Islamic Insurance Co. (DU: AMAN ) was unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to 0.684 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Emaar Development PJSC (DU: EMAARDEV ), which unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to trade at 5.570 in late trade. AJMAN BANK PJSC (DU: AJBNK ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to end at 0.989 and Dubai Islamic Insurance Co. (DU: AMAN ) 0.00% or 0.000 points to 0.684.
The top performers on the ADX General were National Corp Tourism Hotels (AD: NCTH ) which rose 14.52% to 2.13, Nat Bk Qaiwain (AD: NBQ ) which was up 9.43% to settle at 2.90 and United Arab Bk (AD: UAB ) which gained 8.33% to close at 1.300.
The worst performers were Ras Al Khaimah Poultry and Feeding Co (AD: RAKP ) which was down 9.88% to 2.19 in late trade, Abu Dhabi National for Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: BILD ) which lost 6.67% to settle at 0.560 and Rak Cement Co (AD: RKCC ) which was down 4.17% to 0.690 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 1 to 0 and 1 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 9 fell and 9 advanced, while 8 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was up 0.95% or 0.68 to $72.17 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July rose 0.85% or 0.67 to hit $79.95 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract fell 0.38% or 4.90 to trade at $1286.60 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6732, while EUR/AED fell 0.12% to 4.3312.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.12% at 93.38.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.