The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Mashreqbank PSC (DU: MASB ), which rose 4.96% or 3.45 points to trade at 73.00 at the close. Drake & Scull International PJSC (DU: DSI ) added 2.40% or 0.040 points to end at 1.710 and Amanat Holdings PJSC (DU: AMANT ) was up 1.77% or 0.020 points to 1.150 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Arabtec Holding PJSC (DU: ARTC ), which lost 2.00% or 0.060 points to trade at 2.940 in late trade. Deyaar Development PJSC (DU: DEYR ) declined 1.60% or 0.008 points to end at 0.492 and Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ) shed 1.52% or 0.020 points to 1.300.
The top performers on the ADX General were Abu Dhabi National for Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: BILD ) which rose 14.63% to 0.470, United Arab Bk (AD: UAB ) which was up 5.67% to settle at 2.050 and Eshraq Properties Co PJSC (AD: ESHR ) which gained 4.05% to close at 0.7700.
The worst performers were National Marine Dredging PSC (AD: NMDC ) which was down 9.88% to 3.830 in late trade, Natl Bk Of Rak (AD: RAKB ) which lost 2.13% to settle at 4.60 and Ad Natl Energy (AD: TAQA ) which was down 1.47% to 0.670 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 14 to 14 and 8 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 9 fell and 8 advanced, while 11 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was up 0.22% or 0.11 to $50.09 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December rose 0.66% or 0.37 to hit $56.17 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.32% or 4.08 to trade at $1280.88 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED fell 0.16% to 4.3125.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.15% at 93.45.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.