The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Dubai Financial Market PJSC (DU: DFM ), which rose 2.70% or 0.030 points to trade at 1.140 at the close. Islamic Arab Insurance Company (DU: SALAMA ) added 2.08% or 0.011 points to end at 0.541 and Amanat Holdings PJSC (DU: AMANT ) was up 1.61% or 0.020 points to 1.260 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Dubai Insurance Co PSC (DU: DINC ), which lost 9.46% or 0.350 points to trade at 3.350 in late trade. National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ) declined 4.15% or 0.080 points to end at 1.850 and Emirate Integrated Telecom Co PJSC (DU: DU ) shed 2.83% or 0.150 points to 5.150.
The top performers on the ADX General were National Takaful Co PJSC (AD: WATA ) which rose 14.58% to 0.55, Ad Natl Energy (AD: TAQA ) which was up 8.33% to settle at 0.650 and Abu Dhabi National Hotels Co (AD: ADNH ) which gained 5.45% to close at 2.90.
The worst performers were National Corp Tourism Hotels (AD: NCTH ) which was down 4.89% to 2.14 in late trade, Bank Of Sharja (AD: BOS ) which lost 3.25% to settle at 1.190 and Rak Ceramics (AD: RKCE ) which was down 1.57% to 2.510 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 18 to 13 and 9 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 12 fell and 9 advanced, while 7 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was down 0.23% or 0.13 to $55.20 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in January fell 0.32% or 0.20 to hit $61.67 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.09% or 1.10 to trade at $1278.80 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED fell 0.21% to 4.3220.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.16% at 93.87.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.