The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Arabtec Holding PJSC (DU: ARTC ), which rose 8.75% or 0.140 points to trade at 1.740 at the close. Drake & Scull International PJSC (DU: DSI ) added 4.76% or 0.050 points to end at 1.100 and Amanat Holdings PJSC (DU: AMANT ) was up 2.29% or 0.030 points to 1.340 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Dubai Insurance Co PSC (DU: DINC ), which lost 2.86% or 0.100 points to trade at 3.400 in late trade. Amlak Finance PJSC (DU: AMLK ) declined 2.67% or 0.020 points to end at 0.730 and National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ) shed 1.72% or 0.030 points to 1.710.
The top performers on the ADX General were Methaq (AD: METH ) which rose 4.05% to 0.770, Abu Dhabi National for Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: BILD ) which was up 3.33% to settle at 0.620 and Eshraq Properties Co PJSC (AD: ESHR ) which gained 2.82% to close at 0.7300.
The worst performers were Nat Bk Qaiwain (AD: NBQ ) which was down 10.00% to 2.70 in late trade, National Marine Dredging PSC (AD: NMDC ) which lost 9.97% to settle at 2.800 and Abd Nat Takafu (AD: TKFL ) which was down 9.44% to 4.70 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 19 to 15 and 4 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 15 fell and 7 advanced, while 8 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was up 0.51% or 0.36 to $71.50 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July rose 0.13% or 0.10 to hit $77.31 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract rose 0.22% or 2.90 to trade at $1315.90 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was up 0.01% to 3.6732, while EUR/AED rose 0.25% to 4.3638.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.12% at 92.84.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.