The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Dubai Financial Market PJSC (DU: DFM ), which rose 1.77% or 0.020 points to trade at 1.150 at the close. Gulf General Investments Company (DU: GGIC ) added 1.65% or 0.006 points to end at 0.370 and Union Properties PJSC (DU: UPRO ) was up 1.02% or 0.009 points to 0.890 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ), which lost 3.03% or 0.040 points to trade at 1.280 in late trade. Emirates NBD PJSC (DU: ENBD ) declined 2.94% or 0.250 points to end at 8.250 and National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ) shed 2.87% or 0.060 points to 2.030.
The top performers on the ADX General were Rak Cement Co (AD: RKCC ) which rose 7.89% to 0.820, Dana Gas (AD: DANA ) which was up 5.48% to settle at 0.770 and Agthia Group (AD: AGTH ) which gained 2.84% to close at 5.44.
The worst performers were Green Crs Ins (AD: GCIC ) which was down 8.93% to 0.510 in late trade, Abu Dhabi National for Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: BILD ) which lost 7.55% to settle at 0.490 and Ad Natl Energy (AD: TAQA ) which was down 4.55% to 0.630 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 22 to 10 and 4 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 10 fell and 9 advanced, while 7 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for October delivery was up 1.33% or 0.63 to $47.92 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November rose 0.61% or 0.32 to hit $52.66 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.43% or 5.67 to trade at $1336.07 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED fell 0.12% to 4.3658.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.01% at 92.56.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.