The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ), which rose 2.62% or 0.023 points to trade at 0.900 at the close. Takaful Emarat PSC (DU: TKFE ) added 1.74% or 0.030 points to end at 1.750 and Emaar Malls (DU: EMAA ) was up 1.10% or 0.020 points to 1.830 in late trade.
Biggest losers included National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ), which lost 3.80% or 0.060 points to trade at 1.520 in late trade. DXB Entertainments (P.J.S.C.) (DU: DXBE ) declined 3.27% or 0.012 points to end at 0.355 and Drake & Scull International PJSC (DU: DSI ) shed 2.56% or 0.010 points to 0.380.
The top performers on the ADX General were Abu Dhabi National for Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: BILD ) which rose 11.63% to 0.480, Rak Properties (AD: RPRO ) which was up 2.00% to settle at 0.612 and Union Natl Bk (AD: UNB ) which gained 1.42% to close at 5.000.
The worst performers were Union Insurance Co PSC (AD: UNIN ) which was down 9.84% to 1.65 in late trade, Agthia Group (AD: AGTH ) which lost 7.97% to settle at 4.50 and Eshraq Properties Co PJSC (AD: ESHR ) which was down 3.17% to 0.5500 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 24 to 12 and 3 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 9 fell and 8 advanced, while 9 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was up 1.68% or 1.19 to $71.97 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December rose 2.31% or 1.81 to hit $80.05 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.25% or 3.00 to trade at $1204.30 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was up 0.01% to 3.6732, while EUR/AED rose 0.14% to 4.3222.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.12% at 93.68.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.