The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Commercial Bank of Dubai P.S.C. (DU: CBD ), which rose 2.05% or 0.080 points to trade at 3.980 at the close. Arabtec Holding PJSC (DU: ARTC ) added 1.02% or 0.030 points to end at 2.980 and Air Arabia PJSC (DU: AIRA ) was unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to 1.230 in late trade.
Biggest losers included SHUAA Capital PSC (DU: SHUA ), which lost 2.73% or 0.030 points to trade at 1.070 in late trade. Drake & Scull International PJSC (DU: DSI ) declined 2.40% or 0.050 points to end at 2.030 and Gulf General Investments Company (DU: GGIC ) shed 1.67% or 0.007 points to 0.412.
The top performers on the ADX General were Green Crs Ins (AD: GCIC ) which rose 13.04% to 0.780, Ras Al Khaimah Poultry and Feeding Co (AD: RAKP ) which was up 7.84% to settle at 3.30 and Finance House (AD: FH ) which gained 5.29% to close at 1.790.
The worst performers were Invest Bank AD (AD: INVB ) which was down 10.00% to 1.980 in late trade, Rak Cmt & Cons (AD: RAKC ) which lost 9.09% to settle at 1.000 and Gulf Pharm Ind (AD: GPHI ) which was down 5.71% to 2.310 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 21 to 9 and 7 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 14 fell and 8 advanced, while 6 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was up 2.91% or 1.53 to $54.17 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December rose 2.23% or 1.32 to hit $60.62 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.51% or 6.46 to trade at $1276.06 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was down 0.01% to 3.6728, while EUR/AED fell 0.39% to 4.2634.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.18% at 94.72.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.