The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Deyaar Development PJSC (DU: DEYR ), which rose 5.44% or 0.023 points to trade at 0.446 at the close. Takaful Emarat PSC (DU: TKFE ) added 1.74% or 0.030 points to end at 1.750 and Drake & Scull International PJSC (DU: DSI ) was up 1.24% or 0.005 points to 0.407 in late trade.
Biggest losers included ARAMEX PJSC (DU: ARMX ), which lost 4.24% or 0.180 points to trade at 4.070 in late trade. Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ) declined 4.12% or 0.037 points to end at 0.861 and Commercial Bank of Dubai P.S.C. (DU: CBD ) shed 2.56% or 0.100 points to 3.800.
The top performers on the ADX General were Gulf Pharm Ind (AD: GPHI ) which rose 7.50% to 2.150, International Holding Company PJSC (AD: IHC ) which was up 3.51% to settle at 1.18 and Methaq (AD: METH ) which gained 2.56% to close at 0.800.
The worst performers were National Marine Dredging PSC (AD: NMDC ) which was down 6.86% to 2.850 in late trade, Sharjah Cement AD (AD: SCID ) which lost 5.96% to settle at 0.931 and Rak Ceramics (AD: RKCE ) which was down 3.85% to 2.250 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 23 to 15 and 2 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 12 fell and 8 advanced, while 10 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was up 1.35% or 0.93 to $69.61 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November rose 1.40% or 1.09 to hit $79.14 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.05% or 0.60 to trade at $1205.20 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was up 0.01% to 3.6732, while EUR/AED rose 0.04% to 4.2930.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.06% at 94.15.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.