The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Takaful House (DU: DTKF ), which rose 2.81% or 0.019 points to trade at 0.694 at the close. Arabtec Holding PJSC (DU: ARTC ) added 2.22% or 0.050 points to end at 2.300 and National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ) was up 1.71% or 0.030 points to 1.780 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Takaful Emarat PSC (DU: TKFE ), which lost 9.87% or 0.220 points to trade at 2.010 in late trade. Dubai Investments PJSC (DU: DINV ) declined 2.83% or 0.060 points to end at 2.060 and ARAMEX PJSC (DU: ARMX ) shed 2.50% or 0.100 points to 3.900.
The top performers on the ADX General were Sharjah Group Co (AD: SG ) which unchanged 0.00% to 1.40, Finance House (AD: FH ) which was unchanged 0.00% to settle at 1.700 and Emirates Ins C (AD: EIC ) which unchanged 0.00% to close at 7.10.
The worst performers were Sharjah Group Co (AD: SG ) which was unchanged 0.00% to 1.40 in late trade, Finance House (AD: FH ) which unchanged 0.00% to settle at 1.700 and Emirates Ins C (AD: EIC ) which was unchanged 0.00% to 7.10 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 0 to 0; on the Abu Dhabi, 0 fell and 0 advanced on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for August delivery was unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to $64.85 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in August fell 3.77% or 2.86 to hit $73.08 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract fell 2.00% or 26.20 to trade at $1282.10 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was down 0.01% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED rose 0.33% to 4.2634.
The US Dollar Index Futures was unchanged 0.00% at 94.45.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.