The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Amlak Finance PJSC (DU: AMLK ), which rose 0.89% or 0.010 points to trade at 1.130 at the close. Dubai Investments PJSC (DU: DINV ) added 0.85% or 0.020 points to end at 2.370 and Islamic Arab Insurance Company (DU: SALAMA ) was up 0.21% or 0.001 points to 0.477 in late trade.
Biggest losers included National Cement Company P.S.C. (DU: NCC ), which lost 9.52% or 0.300 points to trade at 2.850 in late trade. Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ) declined 4.41% or 0.060 points to end at 1.300 and SHUAA Capital PSC (DU: SHUA ) shed 3.23% or 0.040 points to 1.200.
The top performers on the ADX General were Ad Shipbldg Co (AD: ADSB ) which rose 13.53% to 2.350, Ad Natl Energy (AD: TAQA ) which was up 3.33% to settle at 0.620 and Rak Ceramics (AD: RKCE ) which gained 1.59% to close at 2.550.
The worst performers were Rak Cement Co (AD: RKCC ) which was down 3.95% to 0.730 in late trade, Union Cement (AD: UCC ) which lost 3.85% to settle at 1.250 and Agthia Group (AD: AGTH ) which was down 3.33% to 5.22 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 24 to 7 and 6 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 12 fell and 7 advanced, while 7 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for October delivery was up 0.93% or 0.44 to $47.87 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to hit $51.98 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.30% or 3.92 to trade at $1295.92 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was up 0.00% to 3.6731, while EUR/AED rose 1.04% to 4.3791.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.82% at 92.47.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.