The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Emirates NBD PJSC (DU: ENBD ), which rose 1.70% or 0.140 points to trade at 8.390 at the close. National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ) added 0.97% or 0.020 points to end at 2.080 and Drake & Scull International PJSC (DU: DSI ) was up 0.80% or 0.003 points to 0.378 in late trade.
Biggest losers included SHUAA Capital PSC (DU: SHUA ), which lost 2.50% or 0.030 points to trade at 1.170 in late trade. Emirate Integrated Telecom Co PJSC (DU: DU ) declined 1.79% or 0.100 points to end at 5.500 and Dubai Financial Market PJSC (DU: DFM ) shed 1.74% or 0.020 points to 1.130.
The top performers on the ADX General were Al Khaleej Investment Co PJSC (AD: KICO ) which rose 10.06% to 3.50, Gulf Medical Projects Co PSC (AD: GMPC ) which was up 9.50% to settle at 2.19 and Gulf Cement Co (AD: GCEM ) which gained 2.04% to close at 1.0000.
The worst performers were Umm Al Qaiwain Cement Industries Co PSC (AD: QIC ) which was down 9.66% to 1.3100 in late trade, Al Khazna Ins (AD: AKIC ) which lost 9.38% to settle at 0.290 and Ad Shipbldg Co (AD: ADSB ) which was down 1.69% to 2.330 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 24 to 6 and 7 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 11 fell and 10 advanced, while 4 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was up 1.16% or 0.58 to $50.48 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November rose 1.16% or 0.64 to hit $55.78 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.58% or 7.55 to trade at $1318.15 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED rose 0.08% to 4.4092.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.15% at 91.48.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.