The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Takaful Emarat PSC (DU: TKFE ), which rose 8.96% or 0.180 points to trade at 2.190 at the close. Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ) added 2.36% or 0.030 points to end at 1.300 and Deyaar Development PJSC (DU: DEYR ) was up 0.57% or 0.003 points to 0.525 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Amlak Finance PJSC (DU: AMLK ), which lost 3.70% or 0.040 points to trade at 1.040 in late trade. Takaful House (DU: DTKF ) declined 3.60% or 0.040 points to end at 1.070 and Drake & Scull International PJSC (DU: DSI ) shed 3.17% or 0.012 points to 0.366.
The top performers on the ADX General were National Marine Dredging PSC (AD: NMDC ) which rose 9.92% to 4.100, Fujairah Cement Industries Co PSC (AD: FCI ) which was up 4.55% to settle at 1.150 and Abu Dhabi National Hotels Co (AD: ADNH ) which gained 2.86% to close at 3.24.
The worst performers were Eshraq Properties Co PJSC (AD: ESHR ) which was down 10.00% to 0.8100 in late trade, Ad Shipbldg Co (AD: ADSB ) which lost 6.38% to settle at 2.200 and Methaq (AD: METH ) which was down 5.43% to 0.870 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 28 to 8 and 4 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 17 fell and 8 advanced, while 5 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for September delivery was down 0.68% or 0.33 to $48.49 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in October fell 0.81% or 0.42 to hit $51.68 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.68% or 8.85 to trade at $1285.15 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED fell 0.26% to 4.3308.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.31% at 93.28.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.