The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Amanat Holdings PJSC (DU: AMANT ), which rose 2.50% or 0.030 points to trade at 1.230 at the close. ARAMEX PJSC (DU: ARMX ) added 0.71% or 0.030 points to end at 4.250 and Deyaar Development PJSC (DU: DEYR ) was up 0.71% or 0.003 points to 0.423 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Takaful Emarat PSC (DU: TKFE ), which lost 5.49% or 0.100 points to trade at 1.720 in late trade. Damac Properties Dubai Co PSC (DU: DAMAC ) declined 2.87% or 0.060 points to end at 2.030 and Arabtec Holding PJSC (DU: ARTC ) shed 2.76% or 0.050 points to 1.760.
The top performers on the ADX General were Rak Ceramics (AD: RKCE ) which rose 6.36% to 2.340, Em Driving Co (AD: DRIV ) which was up 5.71% to settle at 7.40 and Natl Bk Of Rak (AD: RAKB ) which gained 4.52% to close at 4.39.
The worst performers were Commercial Bank International (AD: CBI ) which was down 10.00% to 0.630 in late trade, Foodco Holding PJSC (AD: FOOD ) which lost 9.46% to settle at 3.35 and International Holding Company PJSC (AD: IHC ) which was down 4.20% to 1.14 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 29 to 7 and 2 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 16 fell and 8 advanced, while 6 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was up 0.79% or 0.54 to $69.31 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November rose 0.74% or 0.58 to hit $78.67 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.01% or 0.10 to trade at $1201.00 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was up 0.01% to 3.6732, while EUR/AED rose 0.33% to 4.2828.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.20% at 94.32.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.