The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Dubai National Insurance (DU: DNIN ), which rose 4.65% or 0.140 points to trade at 3.150 at the close. National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ) added 1.43% or 0.030 points to end at 2.130 and Marka Pjse (DU: MARKA ) was up 1.19% or 0.01 points to 0.68 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Commercial Bank of Dubai P.S.C. (DU: CBD ), which lost 2.50% or 0.100 points to trade at 3.900 in late trade. Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ) declined 2.10% or 0.030 points to end at 1.400 and Emaar Properties PJSC (DU: EMAR ) shed 2.06% or 0.180 points to 8.570.
The top performers on the ADX General were Union Cement (AD: UCC ) which rose 10.32% to 1.390, Abu Dhabi National for Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: BILD ) which was up 4.26% to settle at 0.490 and Methaq (AD: METH ) which gained 2.38% to close at 0.860.
The worst performers were Invest Bank AD (AD: INVB ) which was down 8.33% to 2.200 in late trade, Ad Shipbldg Co (AD: ADSB ) which lost 5.06% to settle at 2.250 and Rak Cement Co (AD: RKCC ) which was down 3.95% to 0.730 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 20 to 12 and 8 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 9 fell and 8 advanced, while 7 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to $51.84 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December rose 1.17% or 0.67 to hit $57.90 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.59% or 7.58 to trade at $1282.42 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6729, while EUR/AED fell 0.63% to 4.3267.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.61% at 93.57.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.