The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Takaful Emarat PSC (DU: TKFE ), which rose 4.00% or 0.070 points to trade at 1.820 at the close. ARAMEX PJSC (DU: ARMX ) added 2.16% or 0.090 points to end at 4.250 and Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ) was up 1.10% or 0.010 points to 0.920 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Drake & Scull International PJSC (DU: DSI ), which lost 10.00% or 0.045 points to trade at 0.405 in late trade. Deyaar Development PJSC (DU: DEYR ) declined 6.22% or 0.028 points to end at 0.422 and Emaar Development PJSC (DU: EMAARDEV ) shed 4.57% or 0.250 points to 5.220.
The top performers on the ADX General were Abu Dhabi National for Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: BILD ) which rose 5.49% to 0.480, Dana Gas (AD: DANA ) which was up 2.59% to settle at 1.190 and Methaq (AD: METH ) which gained 2.56% to close at 0.800.
The worst performers were National Marine Dredging PSC (AD: NMDC ) which was down 5.85% to 3.060 in late trade, Rak Cement Co (AD: RKCC ) which lost 4.60% to settle at 0.705 and Rak Ceramics (AD: RKCE ) which was down 2.22% to 2.200 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 26 to 12 and 2 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 15 fell and 6 advanced, while 4 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for October delivery was up 0.92% or 0.64 to $69.89 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November rose 0.24% or 0.19 to hit $79.25 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.15% or 1.80 to trade at $1200.40 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was up 0.01% to 3.6732, while EUR/AED fell 0.27% to 4.2506.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.19% at 95.23.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.