The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Takaful Emarat PSC (DU: TKFE ), which rose 4.00% or 0.070 points to trade at 1.820 at the close. ARAMEX PJSC (DU: ARMX ) added 2.16% or 0.090 points to end at 4.250 and Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ) was up 1.10% or 0.010 points to 0.920 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Drake & Scull International PJSC (DU: DSI ), which lost 10.00% or 0.045 points to trade at 0.405 in late trade. Deyaar Development PJSC (DU: DEYR ) declined 6.22% or 0.028 points to end at 0.422 and Emaar Development PJSC (DU: EMAARDEV ) shed 4.57% or 0.250 points to 5.220.
The top performers on the ADX General were Sharjah Group Co (AD: SG ) which unchanged 0.00% to 1.30, Finance House (AD: FH ) which was unchanged 0.00% to settle at 1.680 and Emirates Ins C (AD: EIC ) which unchanged 0.00% to close at 6.50.
The worst performers were Sharjah Group Co (AD: SG ) which was unchanged 0.00% to 1.30 in late trade, Finance House (AD: FH ) which unchanged 0.00% to settle at 1.680 and Emirates Ins C (AD: EIC ) which was unchanged 0.00% to 6.50 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 0 to 0; on the Abu Dhabi, 0 fell and 0 advanced on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for October delivery was down 1.39% or 0.98 to $69.39 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November fell 0.85% or 0.68 to hit $79.06 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.01% or 0.10 to trade at $1210.80 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was up 0.01% to 3.6732, while EUR/AED fell 0.02% to 4.2699.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.06% at 94.88.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.