The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Marka Pjse (DU: MARKA ), which unchanged 0.28% or 0.00 points to trade at 0.72 at the close. Air Arabia PJSC (DU: AIRA ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to end at 1.150 and AJMAN BANK PJSC (DU: AJBNK ) was unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to 1.160 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Takaful Emarat PSC (DU: TKFE ), which lost 4.74% or 0.100 points to trade at 2.010 in late trade. Union Properties PJSC (DU: UPRO ) declined 3.07% or 0.027 points to end at 0.853 and Arabtec Holding PJSC (DU: ARTC ) shed 2.92% or 0.100 points to 3.330.
The top performers on the ADX General were Ad Natl Energy (AD: TAQA ) which rose 14.00% to 0.570, Methaq (AD: METH ) which was up 3.37% to settle at 0.920 and Arkan Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: ARKN ) which gained 1.49% to close at 0.6800.
The worst performers were Dana Gas (AD: DANA ) which was down 3.12% to 0.620 in late trade, Al Khazna Ins (AD: AKIC ) which lost 2.94% to settle at 0.330 and Rak Properties (AD: RPRO ) which was down 2.78% to 0.700 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 26 to 3 and 7 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 14 fell and 5 advanced, while 6 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for September delivery was up 0.37% or 0.18 to $48.77 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in October rose 0.17% or 0.09 to hit $51.99 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.38% or 4.90 to trade at $1295.00 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED rose 0.40% to 4.3419.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.33% at 92.99.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.