The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Deyaar Development PJSC (DU: DEYR ), which rose 3.65% or 0.014 points to trade at 0.398 at the close. DXB Entertainments (P.J.S.C.) (DU: DXBE ) added 0.92% or 0.003 points to end at 0.330 and ARAMEX PJSC (DU: ARMX ) was up 0.90% or 0.040 points to 4.480 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Gulf General Investments Company (DU: GGIC ), which lost 4.87% or 0.013 points to trade at 0.254 in late trade. Emirates NBD PJSC (DU: ENBD ) declined 4.58% or 0.450 points to end at 9.380 and AJMAN BANK PJSC (DU: AJBNK ) shed 3.75% or 0.036 points to 0.923.
The top performers on the ADX General were Finance House (AD: FH ) which rose 9.87% to 1.670, Eshraq Properties Co PJSC (AD: ESHR ) which was up 5.17% to settle at 0.6100 and Ad Natl Energy (AD: TAQA ) which gained 3.51% to close at 1.180.
The worst performers were Sharjah Cement AD (AD: SCID ) which was down 7.62% to 0.970 in late trade, International Holding Company PJSC (AD: IHC ) which lost 6.67% to settle at 1.12 and Arkan Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: ARKN ) which was down 5.36% to 0.5300 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 20 to 14 and 6 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 13 fell and 8 advanced, while 5 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for September delivery was down 0.44% or 0.30 to $67.33 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in October fell 0.16% or 0.12 to hit $72.69 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.96% or 11.70 to trade at $1207.30 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6732, while EUR/AED fell 0.30% to 4.1780.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.14% at 96.32.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.