The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Emirates NBD PJSC (DU: ENBD ), which rose 2.20% or 0.180 points to trade at 8.380 at the close. National Cement Company P.S.C. (DU: NCC ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to end at 3.000 and Dubai Investments PJSC (DU: DINV ) was unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to 2.390 in late trade.
Biggest losers included National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ), which lost 6.37% or 0.130 points to trade at 1.910 in late trade. DXB Entertainments (P.J.S.C.) (DU: DXBE ) declined 5.58% or 0.038 points to end at 0.643 and SHUAA Capital PSC (DU: SHUA ) shed 5.50% or 0.060 points to 1.030.
The top performers on the ADX General were Commercial Bank International (AD: CBI ) which rose 14.29% to 0.880, Natl Bk Of Rak (AD: RAKB ) which was up 4.17% to settle at 5.00 and Rak Cmt & Cons (AD: RAKC ) which gained 3.96% to close at 1.050.
The worst performers were Arkan Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: ARKN ) which was down 7.81% to 0.5900 in late trade, Abu Dhabi National for Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: BILD ) which lost 6.12% to settle at 0.460 and International Holding Company PJSC (AD: IHC ) which was down 5.41% to 1.40 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 31 to 2 and 3 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 22 fell and 4 advanced, while 3 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was down 0.31% or 0.18 to $57.02 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in January fell 0.13% or 0.08 to hit $63.61 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.40% or 5.09 to trade at $1280.89 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was down 0.01% to 3.6728, while EUR/AED rose 0.10% to 4.2603.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.09% at 94.72.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.