The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Emaar Development PJSC (DU: EMAARDEV ), which unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to trade at 5.570 at the close. AJMAN BANK PJSC (DU: AJBNK ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to end at 0.989 and Dubai Islamic Insurance Co. (DU: AMAN ) was unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to 0.684 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Emaar Development PJSC (DU: EMAARDEV ), which unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to trade at 5.570 in late trade. AJMAN BANK PJSC (DU: AJBNK ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to end at 0.989 and Dubai Islamic Insurance Co. (DU: AMAN ) 0.00% or 0.000 points to 0.684.
The top performers on the ADX General were United Arab Bk (AD: UAB ) which rose 13.85% to 1.480, Abu Dhabi National for Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: BILD ) which was up 10.71% to settle at 0.620 and Invest Bank AD (AD: INVB ) which gained 5.26% to close at 2.200.
The worst performers were Ras Al Khaimah Poultry and Feeding Co (AD: RAKP ) which was down 9.59% to 1.98 in late trade, Sharjah Cement AD (AD: SCID ) which lost 4.76% to settle at 1.000 and Sharjah Islami (AD: SIB ) which was down 2.40% to 1.220 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 1 to 0; on the Abu Dhabi, 14 rose and 7 declined, while 7 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for July delivery was down 0.28% or 0.20 to $71.37 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July fell 0.79% or 0.63 to hit $78.67 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract rose 0.18% or 2.30 to trade at $1291.70 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6732, while EUR/AED fell 0.22% to 4.3227.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.20% at 93.58.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.