United Arab Emirates shares lower at close of trade; DFM General unchanged
Investing.com – United Arab Emirates equities were lower at the close on Tuesday, as in the sectors propelled shares .
At the close in Dubai, the DFM General unchanged 0%, while the ADX General index unchanged 0%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Air Arabia PJSC (DU: AIRA ), which unchanged 0% or 0 points to trade at 1.280 at the close. Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (DU: GNAV ) unchanged 0% or 0 points to end at 0.860 and National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ) was unchanged 0% or 0 points to 1.140 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Damac Properties Dubai Co PSC (DU: DAMAC ), which unchanged 0% or 0 points to trade at 2.59 in late trade. Amanat Holdings PJSC (DU: AMANT ) unchanged 0% or 0 points to end at 0.860 and Drake & Scull International PJSC (DU: DSI ) 0% or 0 points to 0.414.
The top performers on the ADX General were Gulf Cement Co (AD: GCEM ) which unchanged 0% to 0.93, Ad Aviation (AD: ADAV ) which was unchanged 0% to settle at 3.00 and Rak Ceramics (AD: RKCE ) which unchanged 0% to close at 3.40.
The worst performers were National Marine Dredging PSC (AD: NMDC ) which was unchanged 0% to 4.53 in late trade, Sharjah Cement AD (AD: SCID ) which unchanged 0% to settle at 1.02 and Int Fish Farmi (AD: ASMK ) which was unchanged 0% to 7.29 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 19 to 11 and 5 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 10 rose and 9 declined, while 10 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for September delivery was up 0.22% or 0.07 to $31.94 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in October rose 2.68% or 0.89 to hit $34.16 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 1.78% or 21.80 to trade at $1244.40 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6731, while EUR/AED unchanged 0.00% to 4.0477.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.08% at 97.38.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or