The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Air Arabia PJSC (DU: AIRA ), which rose 2.38% or 0.030 points to trade at 1.290 at the close. SHUAA Capital PSC (DU: SHUA ) added 2.33% or 0.030 points to end at 1.320 and Deyaar Development PJSC (DU: DEYR ) was up 0.78% or 0.004 points to 0.519 in late trade.
Biggest losers included National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ), which lost 4.04% or 0.080 points to trade at 1.900 in late trade. AJMAN BANK PJSC (DU: AJBNK ) declined 3.60% or 0.050 points to end at 1.340 and Damac Properties Dubai Co PSC (DU: DAMAC ) shed 3.33% or 0.070 points to 2.030.
The top performers on the ADX General were Arkan Building Materials Co PJSC (AD: ARKN ) which rose 6.82% to 0.9400, Abu Dhabi National Hotels Co (AD: ADNH ) which was up 3.03% to settle at 3.40 and Ad Islamic Bk (AD: ADIB ) which gained 1.76% to close at 3.470.
The worst performers were Al Khazna Ins (AD: AKIC ) which was down 8.11% to 0.340 in late trade, Ad Shipbldg Co (AD: ADSB ) which lost 5.88% to settle at 2.560 and Agthia Group (AD: AGTH ) which was down 3.53% to 6.02 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 23 to 10 and 5 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 16 fell and 6 advanced, while 4 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was down 0.65% or 0.28 to $43.13 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in January fell 0.49% or 0.22 to hit $44.53 a barrel, while the December Gold contract rose 0.00% or 0.05 to trade at $1224.35 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED fell 0.87% to 3.9550.
The US Dollar Index was up 0.77% at 99.75.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.