Take-Two Interactive Software (NASDAQ: TTWO ) shares were trading around 3% higher after-hours following fourth-quarter results , with EPS of $1.09 coming in better than the consensus estimate of $1.05.
Total Net Bookings increased 8% year-over-year to $845.8 million, missing the consensus estimate of $883.62 million, with the largest contributors being NBA 2K22, Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, WWE 2K22, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online, Top Eleven, Two Dots, and Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition.
The company provided its full 2023-year outlook, expecting EPS in the range of $4.20-$4.45, compared to the consensus of $5.99, and net bookings in the range of $3.75-3.85 billion, compared to the consensus of $4.01 billion.
Shares of Take-Two were down 38% year-to-date into the results.
By Davit Kirakosyan
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.