Vertiv (NYSE:VRT), a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions, announced its distribution partnership with JioMart to enhance its e-commerce presence in India. The strategic alliance will enable Vertiv's customers and channel partners to easily access its state-of-the-art uninterruptible power supply (UPS) solutions.
The two products available on JioMart include the Vertiv™ Liebert® ITON CX 600VA UPS and Vertiv™ Liebert® ITON CX 1000VA UPS. The Liebert® ITON Series is an economical line-interactive UPS that offers power protection for home or small office computers and electronic equipment. Both Liebert ITON CX models are highly efficient UPS systems that offer a smart interface for seamless power management, enabling optimal reliability through their advanced microprocessor control. These UPS systems cater to the evolving requirements of businesses with convenient functionalities such as auto restart and cold start.
The partnership aligns with Vertiv's commitment to making its solutions more accessible to its customers. JioMart's online store offers a seamless shopping experience, with easy product search and purchase, convenient payment options, and fast shipping.
Amol Tambe, assistant general manager at Jio Mart, expressed excitement about the partnership, stating that Vertiv understands the importance of delivering efficient and reliable power backup solutions to cater to the evolving business needs of Indian customers. He added that JioMart looks forward to supporting Vertiv as they further expand their offerings in India.
Sanjay Zadoo, general manager of channel sales at Vertiv, also expressed enthusiasm about expanding their e-commerce footprint in India through the strategic partnership with JioMart. He explained that the collaboration allows Vertiv to seamlessly reach and serve a wider customer base by providing easy accessibility to Vertiv's UPS solutions. "By joining forces with JioMart, we aim to simplify the process for our customers and partners, enabling them to effortlessly access and leverage our reliable power solutions to drive growth and ensure business continuity," Zadoo said.
Vertiv brings together hardware, software, analytics, and ongoing services to enable its customers’ vital applications to run continuously, perform optimally and grow with their business needs. It addresses challenges facing today’s data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities with a portfolio of power, cooling and IT infrastructure solutions and services that extends from the cloud to the edge of the network.
JioMart is an Indian e-commerce platform committed to providing its customers with the latest products at competitive prices. It offers a seamless shopping experience with easy payment options and fast shipping.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.